7 Things to do in Toronto for free
In this post, I’ve decided to prepare for you a list of 7 places that you can visit in Toronto at any time of the year for free. However, there are specific times and days for some of those places in order to enter them. I hope you can fulfill your winter evenings and take your time to visit some of them.
1. Art Gallery of Ontario. Best time and date to visit for free is Wednesday after 6 pm. Look over their permanent collection of artwork.
2. Allan Gardens. Free admission. Open daily from 10 – 5 pm (incl. Saturdays and Sundays). I just loved that place, I visited it for the first time this January. Great place to hide from cold Canadian winter and enjoy tropics.
3. Aga Khan Museum (Wednesday evenings 4-8pm). The museum is beautiful itself, take a bunch of pics from the outside will be a great idea.
4. Harbour Front center walk. Take a walk there at any time, especially during warm days, grab a coffee and relax. Or during winter time best place to go skating 🙂
5. Canadian Opera Company free concerts (Tuesday and Thursdays, first-come, first -served basis). Take an opportunity to listen to world musical compositions at Richard Bradshaw Amphitheatre.
6. Bata Shoe Museum (Thursday – pay what you can 5-8pm).Check out a huge collection of odd shoes, even the celebrities ones.
7. High Park. Any time of the year this park is a great getaway from the city.
Hope, you will find this post useful and you can explore Toronto a bit better.
Enjoy your day, smile and follow my tasty blog!